Make an impact by joining the ServiceSource team where our mission is serving individuals with disabilities. Explore new opportunities! ServiceSource is an organization of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, and serve humanity.
This position is responsible to provide effective customer service and achieve customer satisfaction by delivering services in a professional, courteous, and timely manner for our National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) West Base Operations Support Contract.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Support NGA's Real Property Accountability Program for the NCW, N2W, and other Geographically Separated Units (GSU) by managing the real property under NGA control to include leased real property.
- Perform all administrative functions to maintain NGA's real property records, systems, financials and all supporting documentation for identified Capital Improvements and/or acquisition of new assets.Manage and oversee property procedures, operations and administration while communicating openly with government agencies.
- Maintain quantitative and monetary capital asset accounts to accurately reflect program status.
- Ensure complete and accurate physical and financial transactions for property accountability in accordance with official guidance.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested.
- Establish real property management and utilization liaison with other military and activities/agencies. This will include maintaining and updating, as required Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Memorandum of Agreement (MoA), licenses, leases, permits, and temporary or permanent easements.
- Process all real property documentation such as adding and changing the data in the accountability system of record. Ensure complete and accurate physical and financial transactions for property accountability in accordance with official guidance.
- Use Government provided software (Archibus, AutoCAD, CAFM, PSAM, etc.) to ensure an accurate reflection of how facilities are utilized and what real estate is managed by the NGA.
- Conduct quality control inspections on a regular basis to ensure work is performed up to standards.
- Acting Supervisor when Logistics Manager is off-site. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, and Certification(s)
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have 2-3 years of direct experience.
- Will be subject to a U.S. Government background check/investigation.
- Must hold or be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance with possible Polygraph.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer service oriented and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well independently and as a contributing member of a team
- High level of integrity and personal accountability.
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos, labels and numbers Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills, verbal and written skills and ability to accept and follow directions. Basic typing skills; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Maintain a high level of performance with limited supervision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee may occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
What We Offer - for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office .We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us. We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.