Make an impact by joining the ServiceSource team where our mission is serving individuals with disabilities. Explore new opportunities! ServiceSource is an organization of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, and serve humanity.
The Security Specialist III (SSIII) is a journeyman level position made up of several components as follows: Workforce Support Center, Visitor Control (VC), Conference Center (CC), Escort, Registry SCIF Service, and Database Maintenance. Responsible for controlling site access, issuing badges, parking passes, scooters, passing clearances, and shipping and receiving classified mail.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Working in Workforce Support Center (WSC) employee will issue Intelligence Community (IC) Badges, Common Access Cards (CACs), Keys, Hangtags, Visits, and mobility scooters. Employee will assist customers on a wide range of topics and be prepared to respond to all customer questions.
- At the Visitor Control Center employee will ensure only authorized visitors are granted access to site access, and ensure the visitor is issued the appropriate level temporary identification badge as indicated in the Security Management System (SMS).
- While working in the Conference Center employee will ensure only authorized personnel are granted access to the facility.
- When escorting employee will ensure uncleared personnel whom they are assigned are monitored at all times, have no exposure to classified data, and comply with security regulations.
- During registry assignments employee will wrap/ship/receive classified material using FEDEX, UPS, Postal Service, DCS and maintain related database.
- When providing SCIF service, employee may open and close alarmed doors, and respond to security alarms, perform random area inspections.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested.
- May be assigned to work at either the St. Louis or Arnold facility during normal hours from 5:45 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Occasional weekends and/or nights hours may be required to support night projects or emergencies.
- Perform pre-access brief to screen for prohibited items prior to entering facilities. Sign visitors in/out of SCIF. Provide visitors a safety card to inform visitor of the actions that may be taken when an emergency occurs.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as time sheets, leave requests, etc.
- Process Visit Access Requests (VARs), and coordinate Mobility Scooter assignments.
- Work with the Security Specialist II on quality monthly and quarterly reports. Review and approve Security Specialist II submissions. Provide guidance and follow-up as necessary to see we are in compliance with the Performance Work Statement.
- Provide excellent customer service and answer routine questions.
- Create courier cards and enter data in PeopleSoft.
- Gather and file various forms and reports at multiple locations each month.
- Must gain and maintain JPAS and Scattered Castle access for passing clearances.
- Responsible for conducting and supporting Rideshare/Ride Finders Fairs and maintain associated database.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, and Certification(s)
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required.
- Must be certifiable as a RAPIDS/DEERS Verifying Official and at Visitor Control.
- Must have 4-5 years security related experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
- Must possess valid driver's license along with a good motor vehicle record (MVR) and vehicle for transporting meeting materials.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to work with people internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with corporate specific programs and software.
- Possess good oral/verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to carry out work with the highest levels of accuracy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk, hear answer phones, keyboarding, open and close wall dividers, arm and disarm alarms, operate combination locks and open and closing of buildings. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee may occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office .We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us. We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.